- your book's title;
- 10-digit Kindle Store ASIN;
- up to 150 words to help us describe your book to Kindle owners;
- cover art;
- any preferences regarding dates (although we are not always able to honor such preferences);
- an e-copy of the entire book, as a review copy for me, in any format that I can easily send or convert to my Kindle (DOC, HTML, MOBI, RTF, PDF, but not DOC-X or AZW); this may help me to provide a personal testimonial as well as your sponsorship copy; and
- if you are selecting the Free Kindle Nation Short Excerpt Email Sponsorship (Option 2) or the Gold or Silver package (Option 4 or 5), you will also want to email us the excerpt that you would like us to run as a Free Kindle Nation Short. For Free Kindle Nation Shorts submissions, I recommend at least 5,000 words and no more than 20,000, in Word or HTML format (not PDF). Try to make the submission substantial enough to differentiate it from the "free sample" that is available on every Kindle book page. (The FKNS feature does not have to be an excerpt, but that often works well. Something else that might work in some cases would be a discrete short story that observes one or more of the same characters in a different situation....)
Thanks for your sponsorship
Your sponsorship is greatly appreciated, and I'm looking forward to working with you to help you connect with readers.
The next step, if you haven't already done this, is to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the materials listed below as soon as possible. Important: if you are sending that supporting email message from an account other than the email account associated with your PayPal account, please include the PayPal-associated email address in the subject line of your message to help ensure that we are able to connect the dots between the messages we receive.
Within 7 business days you should receive an email from me scheduling your sponsorship. If you do not hear from me within 10 days, please email me and let me know, so that we can make sure that we aren't losing emails to spam filters, etc.